Saturday, February 20, 2016

Check out my Teespring Store, A Cutie with Attitude!



Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know I've got a cute little storefront on Teespring Where we design cute but sassy shirts!

Right now I have seven campaign's going and five of those are perfect for us booknerds! Also, as time goes by I'll be adding more designs to my collection but for now here is what I got. The favorite so far is my "'Cause I should be reading!" shirt.


My Bookworm Graphic T-Shirts:

'Cause i should be Reading!- Comes in 3 styles and all sizes
Book boyfriends are Bae- Comes in 6 styles and all sizes
My heart beats for book- Comes in 2 styles and all sizes
Don't make me stab you- Comes in 2 styles and all sizes
Adorkable Booknerd- Comes in 4 styles and all sizes


Other Graphic T-Shirts:

I ain't no damsel in distress- Comes in 3 styles and all sizes
Following my Heart- Comes in 3 styles and all sizes



So there you have it! Thank you to those who have or will purchase my shirts, it means the world! Also, when you get your shirts I would love to see them so tag me @PnormalSisters with the hashtag #ACutiewithAttitudeTees



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment