Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daring You To Read (14).......The Runners Series




Daring You To Read is a brand new meme by Tynga's Reviews. Is where you choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read! The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases.



This week I'm going Indie on you.

Since there's been a lot of free kindle books going up on amazon lately I've kind of gone crazy but.....I've found some fun gems out there.

If you're a revisiting reader of this blog then you've seen most of my In My Mailbox post. Where I've shown case tons and tons of Kindle deals. And some of them are Indies.

So, in this weeks Daring You To Read post I'll be talking about a new favorite Indie author of mine.

His name is Logan Rutherford and has a bright future. And the coolest thing about this guy is that.....he's younger than me. He's still in high school! Crazy, right? (I know they say "never ask a women about her age", however, I'm 19)


Runner (The Runners #1) by Logan Rutherford
Publication Date: June 4th 2011
Genre: YA




Summary

He just turned sixteen. He just got his first car. He is having the best time of his life. Then, his family? Gone. His life? Turned upside down. All he does now is run. He's running from some very bad guys. He's running to find answers. Time is ticking. In order to survive - in order to find his family - he must become, a Runner.

This series is fast paced, action packed, mysterious, and totally fun. Plus, it's short so if you're busy like me this is a nice little fixer upper for a craving in between things. (like classes....)

Told in male point of view, lots of twist and turns. Four out of five of this series are free. The fifth, Eden, just came out and is only .99 (it shouldn't hurt you too much).

My reviews


To come

Wake

And I'll no doubt be buying the next,

Eden






























Happy Reading Everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment