Friday, February 3, 2012

Daring You To Read (13).....The Light (Morpheus Road)

 
 
Daring You To Read is a brand new meme by Tynga's Reviews. Is where you choose a book you’ve read, loved and would dare your readers to read! The book you choose must be an older release (at least 6 months ago), because let’s be honest, we’re all quite aware of the latest releases.

 
 
The Light (Morpheus Road) by D.J. MacHale
Publication Date: April 20th 2010
Genre: YA Horror
Pages: 341
 
 


Summary

Marshall Seaver is being haunted. In the first installment of this chillingly compelling trilogy, Marshall discovers that something beyond our world is after him. He's soon convinced that it has something to do with his best friend, Cooper, who's been missing for more than a week. Together with Coop's beautiful (but aloof) sister, Marsh searches for the truth about what happened to his friend--and what he uncovers reveals a disastrous collision between the worlds of the living and the dead. But for Marsh, the journey is just beginning....


I fell in love with this books creepy cover the moment I laid my eyes on it and I knew....I had to bring it home.

It has it's creepy moments, heart racing moments, and little hope for the romance that might bloom.

I loved this book. From the male p.o.v to the creeps that dealt with lots and lots of blood, along with the main characters drawing of a horror villain coming to life. Yes, to life. You see that guy on the cover. Well, that guy is him and after him, the poor soul. 

There's a sequel and I have yet to get it. I know, shame, shame on me. But hopefully soon. Though, stupid people had to change the cover style. I personally like the original theme. If only they thought so too.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment