Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: Beauty and The Beast

Beauty and The Beast (Kindle Edition)
Publication Date: March 17, 2006
Genre: Children Fantasy
Amazon





Summary

This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers.

Generations of children have been fascinated by the story of the girl named Beauty, who grows to love a fearsome beast by learning to see and cherish his kindness, generosity, and intelligence.


From post before I have claimed to be very much into Fairy Tales and my most favorite one of all would have to be Beauty and the Beast. So when I saw the original free for kindle you know I jumped for the chance to get it.

Not quite the 48 pages of the hardcover form so this is to be short and sweet. Right straight to the point. We don't get to see much development between the two but it still grabs a hold of you and when it gets to the part where Beauty finds the beast in pain it tugs at your heart strings. 

This being a favorite it was a nice add to my ever, short story, kindle collection. The only real downside is that I wish there was more. I was thinking it was going to be longer so I was a bit surprised with how quickly it went by. But at the same time it was nice. A quick read in between classes on a busy Wednesday afternoon. 






Two birds, One stone

                                                                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment