Sunday, April 7, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (24)

charlotte charles, girl, never, pushing daisies, read
 
 
 
I've been good at not requesting too many titles on Netgalley of late but this week I just couldn't help myself and I got some pretty awesome reads, even got one from one of my favorite series!! :D It's also one I've seen this week that most have gotten too!
 
~For Review from Netgalley~
 
Zombie, IncorporatedTamed
 
14Spirit (Elemental, #3)


Zombie, Incorporated by Jill Elaine Hughes
Tamed by Douglas R. Brown
14 by Peter Clines
Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer- Yeah buddy, yeah buddy!!! *waves hands like I just don't care* *happy dance* I so can not wait to dive into this one! *squeal* :D

So yeah, awesome week ha-ha!

Happy Hoarding Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment