Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Songs (30)

 
 
Well lately I have been feeling like quite the country girl and all blame must fall onto my boyfriend as he is quite the country boy ;). He lives off of country music and since my time with him I have been listening to it quite more often than I did before I met him. And I am absolutely fine with it, love listening to it when the window’s down letting the air blow through the cab of his old Ford truck, on a nice sunny day. Feels like summer romance always and what hopeless romantic doesn’t enjoy that feeling?
 
So the last couple of days I have been listening to this one song on repeat and I thought I present it to you, our lovely readers.
 
Let the music sweep over you and enjoy ;)!
 
Presenting, Must Be Doin’ Something Right by Billy Currington
 
 
 
Happing Listening Everybody!
 
 
 
This song is stuck in my head.
 
Don't You Worry Child -Swedish House Mafia
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment