Saturday, April 6, 2013

Know Us Better (19)




Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.

 
What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
                                                        
A: Hm, I haven’t had a jelly bean in quite some time but I sure do love the watermelon flavored ones, yum!
 
T: Tutti-Fruitti. We buy a big jar with 50 flavors and I eat them all.
 
What size shoe do you wear?
 
A: It varies on the shoe type and what not but I range between 7 ½- 8 ½
 
T: 9 ½ - 10 ½
 
What is your favorite cereal?
 
A: Cheerios, most flavors and I devour them ever morning ha-ha, even at night sometimes at night
 
T: Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops. It depends on what we have.
 
Have you ever cut your own hair?
 
A: Hell no! ha-ha, I think I’ll pass on that opportunity any day
 
T: No. Not my kind of thing.
 
Do you sing in the shower?
 
A: Sometimes, but only if a song is stuck in my head or I am listening to music while in the shower and I just can’t help but belt out along with it ^_^
 
T: If I’m listening to music, then yes.


 

Thanks for dropping by and getting to know us a bit more!
 
 &
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some variations on shoe size. Mine is just 8 1/2 to 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vonnie- Yeah, I know huh ha-ha. Mostly 8 to 8 1/2 but sometimes I'll find one type that needs to be 7 1/2 ha-ha. Weird, I know ^_^

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I couldn't make up my mind about those jelly beans either ^^ And I love fruit loops!

    My KNB

    ReplyDelete