Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday Review: Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? (Zombie Apocalypse #1) by Max Brallier

Reviewed this on my first blog back in 2011

Enjoy!


Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? (Zombie Apocalypse #1) by Max Brallier 
Publication Date: February 8th, 2011
Genre: Horror, Comedy
Read: 2011


~Summary~

Inside these pages lies unspeakable horror. Bloodsplattering, brain-impaling, flesh-devouring horror. You’ve probably read your fair share of zombie stories. But this time it’s different. No longer can you sit idle as a bunch of fools make all the wrong moves. All hell is about to break loose—and YOU have a say in humanity’s survival. 

You have choices to make. 

Moral dilemmas. 

Strategic decisions. 

Weapons. Vehicles. 

Will you be a hero? 

Or will you cover your own ass at all costs? 

Can you withstand the coming hours, days, weeks, and months? Or will you die amidst the chaos and violence of a zombie uprising? 

Or, worst of all, will you become one of them?


~My Thoughts~

Yesturday morning I finally Survived....third time around. I guess third time really is the charm.

Can you survive the zombie apocalypse? written by Max Brallier is an amazing read. It's one of those books were you get to choose what happens and I absolutely loved it....<3

It was my very first make your own choices book and I'm so glad I got it. Mostly got it because of the zombies but I mean who doesn't love zombies.
Some scenes were hilarious, some sitting at the edge of your seat scenes. Couldn't put it down, the only way anyone was going to get it was prying it out of my dead, cold hands....Yes! It was that good. 

100 paths and 50 endings to choose from!....which one will you get?  





Sweet Readings Everybody!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting and fun book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It absolutely is! When I read it way back when, I couldn't get enough of it! And I'm glad to hear there's going to be a sequel with a different set of characters coming out next year!

      Delete