Sunday, December 30, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (13)





Of bookish things we got in the last week!
 
 
 


Ascend by Amanda Hocking- Got for my birthday, Dec 1, from my brother ^_^!
 
Play Dead by Ryan Brown- Got this for a $1 a few weeks ago
 
Forsaken by Keary Taylor- Christmas gift from my Daddy! And I just love the new cover, I can't keep my eyes off it *squeal*
 
The Curse Girl by Kate Avery Ellison- Another gift from my Daddy and all I have to say is that he picked two really great ones off my list!
 
Fated (The Soul Seekers #1) by Alyson Noel- Bought yesterday with my Birthday money. An unexpected buy 
 
& Lastly,
 
Ghoulfriends Forever (Monster High #1) by Gitty Daneshvari- Also, bought with birthday money and I can't wait to dive in. I just adore monster high! ^_^
 
So, there are my jewels of the week! Hope everyone got many books over the holiday!
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 
I just got one book.
 


The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment