Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2013



Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Two Chicks On Books!

 
 
It's the last day and the topic is a good one:
 
Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2013
 
 
For me, Dashley, it's actually going to be Top 12 haha! Oops, can't help myself!
 
 



TheRules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade- Omg, I just adore and have a special shelf in my heart for this author. Her debut series into the YA world, The Ghost & The Goth, has left a foot print in my soul and I just can not wait to read her new YA series! *squeal* haha
Throughthe Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi- The first book was soooo refreshing. I mean, it was like no other dystopians out there that I have read. *squeal* It was breath taking and sitting on your edge, however I was soooo thankfully there was now cliff hangers from the first. But I'm dying for this authors story telling and for these amazing characters! Yee! 
Etiquette& Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger- I have adored Ally Carters spy books and what not, so being a book out there with that them but in an era that women are supposed to have pose, I can't freaking wait. And that cover for Ms. Carriger book, it's just sooo freaking gorgeous, it just adds onto the anticipation.
The Program (Program #1) by Suzanne Young- This one sounds interesting and I really want to see how this one will go, since it's a tough subject in the first place.
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton- This series was the first time I've ever read about the Persephone myth and it made me fall head over heels for it. The words flowed smoothly and the details and world Mrs. Ashton created, I just can't wait to fall back into!


Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter- This series is just so much fun! The heist and the family feel from the team they've put together is just so amazing and you just get sucked in that I just can't wait to be lost in this world once more. ^_^
Impostor (Slide #2) by Jill Hathaway- Slide was interesting and I was hooked. Even though there wasn't much mystery I still very much enjoyed the book, so of course I'm going to continued this series!


Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood- I just couldn't get enough for Born Wicked, just wow! So, of course I'm excited for this one. For the magic, the sisters, the romance, and for everything else. And of course for Mrs. Spotswood's amazing story telling. ^_^ However, I really hope they change the cover for it. It's pretty, yes. But it it's the same charm as the first book.


Towering by Alex Flinn- I have enjoyed a few of Alex Flinn novels before and this plot sounds amazing. Plus, it's freaking Rapunzel! A re-telling of Rapunzel, I've been wondering, hoping, and looking for one since Tangled. Cause, hello, it was freaking adorable, haha! ^_^


Taken(Taken #1) by Erin Bowman- This one intrigues me. Boys are disappearing when they turn eighteen for no reason, hum. *taps chin* haha.


Splintered by A.G. Howard- That cover let alone causes me to go pick it up. I love finding re-tellings and this one of Alice sounds really good and I can't wait for it to come out!


Spirit(Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer- I have just adored this series. All the books have grabbed me one way or another, and this one I'm excited for! Though, I'm afraid for who the main character is. However, he's slowly warming up to me, haha.


So, there you go readers. I hope you found something new here! And I just can't wait to dive into all of these, yee! haha.

What books are you anticipating? I would love to know!


Happy Reading Everybody!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment