Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 10 Best Boyfriends of 2012




Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Two Chicks On Books!
 
It's the fourth day and the topis is:
 
Top 10 Best Boyfriends of 2012
 
Now I know the rules for this one: must be from a book released in 2012 and from a book you've read in 2012!
 
These Boyfriends are all from books me and Tasha have read. However, not all from this year. See, we aren't so good at reading books from the actually year we are in haha!
 
Most are from this year, yes! But there are some that are not from this year. So, sorry rules!
 



BestByfriendsof2012_zps469a6ad5
 
 
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stepnanie Perkins- Cricket, cricket....what a charming young man and he doesn't even know it. He seriously is just the sweetest, the perfect boy next door!
 
Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer- Gabriel is a bad boy but only cause that's all he knows. He is sweet, protective, a hero, and can be a hot head but when he's in love all readers hearts will be melted *swoon* <3
 
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood- Finn, my oh my, I loved him and his shy ways. I loved him most for getting Kate out of her comfort zone and loved it when she was able to talk books with him. That scene was very charming, just like Finn!
 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton- What Jack did at the end, wow, if that isn't great boyfriend material than I don't know what is! 
 
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs- Quince, I loved him since he first came into the picture. He may have been annoying to her at first but what this young man goes through and goes through for her, he is seriously amazing in my opinion. Can't wait to buy the second book Monday! :D
 
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin- Owen I really adored him and his growing love with Liz. He really knew how to make me swoon along wih this sweet romance! <3

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare -Simon has no clue about women, but he sure is sweet, heartfelt, and funny.

Destined (Wings #4) by Aprilynne Pike -Tam's whole life is pretty much about Laurel.

Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherilyn Kenyon -Nick is so in love with Kody, you can't help but love him.

The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan -I love finally seeing Percy as a boyfriend. He's an idiot about it, but I still love him.

Happy Reading Everybody!

 &
 

2 comments:

  1. You know I was never a fan of Simon before this TMI book ~ but I will agree with you now. :) He's winning me over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gets better with every book. I think it might have something to do with seeing his point of view.

    ReplyDelete