Sunday, August 2, 2015

Books for Nothing (39) Ready to Were & How to Date a Werewolf


Books for Nothing is where I’ll be updating you guys on free Kindle reads.
 
download tons of Freebies weekly and sometimes I’m too lazy to let you guys know about the tons of books I get on I am a Book Hoarder, so I decided to create this! That way you guys can enjoy the awesomeness too as who doesn’t love the word free!
*Note: If some aren't free they became non-free after I scheduled this post


Ready to Were (Shift Happens, #1)
Ready to Were (Shift Happens #1) by Robyn Peterman
Publication Date: November 25th, 2014
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance



~Summary~

I never planned on going back to Hung Island, Georgia. Ever.

I was a top notch Were agent for the secret paranormal Council and happily living in Chicago where I had everything I needed – a gym membership, season tickets to the Cubs and Dwayne – my gay, Vampyre best friend. Going back now would mean facing the reason I’d left and I’d rather chew my own paw off than deal with Hank. 

Hank the Tank Wilson was the six foot three, obnoxious, egotistical, perfect-assed, best-sex-of-my-life, Werewolf who cheated on me and broke my heart. At the time, I did what any rational woman would do. I left in the middle of the night with a suitcase, big plans and enough money for a one-way bus ticket to freedom. I vowed to never return. 

But here I am, trying to wrap my head around what has happened to some missing Weres without wrapping my body around Hank. I hope I don’t have to eat my words and my paw.

***This novella originally appeared in the Three Southern Beaches collection released July of 2014. This is an extended version of that story.



How to Date a Werewolf (Rylie Cruz #1)
How to Date a Werewolf (Rylie Cruz #1) by Rose Pressey
Publication Date: February 15th, 2011
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance



~Summary~

Convinced that she will never find true love because of a family curse, Rylie dedicates her life to helping lonely local werewolves meet their soul mates through her company Got a Mate Dating Service. When she begins to fall for one of her clients and believes that the curse is finally lifted, her life takes a dangerous turn. 

Rylie, who is being tormented by an ex-client, must convince her new love that she is in serious trouble not delusional, as he fears - before it is too late.





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment