Friday, December 9, 2011

Know Me Better (4)





Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.

Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.




Pet Peeves?
Teenage girls. Fake girls. I live next to one and I hate it when it's midnight and she decides to hang out with friends, by their car, in front of our house because we have dogs and they tend to not like people that late in the hour. Plus hearing their girly shrieks through my window, walls is not fun. I cringe at the sound.

I'm cool with having fun with friends but there's a certain place and time to do it. And it's not at midnight in front of neighbors homes.

Give us a glimpse into a typical day in your day starting when you wake up till you lie down again.
Oh my god, well, my days aren't typical. Actually they are, sort of. Right now Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I have school. So I get up and get ready then get home on Mondays & Fridays at 1:30-2pm and on Wednesday between 4:30-5pm. 

On the other days are a little more relaxing. I get up, around 10am I put away the cats in their own, big, special room and then let our inside dogs have the run of the house. Pretty much my days are wrapped around my family. I take care of my siblings (though, they're old enough to take care of themselves) I make sure they stay on track with school, chores, and anything else my mom wants us to do while she's at work. Take care of our animals (dogs & cats), and live on the computer, either writing on my blog, facebook, or working on my stories till I go to bed. Also, browsing for books. I just love, love books.

Wow, when I write it down it doesn't seem as crazy as it is. Thanks to our two 3 year old malamutes :)  

Pizza or Pasta?
Pizza. Though I do love pasta but my first choice is always going to be pizza.

Finish the sentence- one book I wish I had written is....
....Oh so many, The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong or The Ghost & The Goth by Stacey Kade or My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison 

Favorite sport?
I don't really watch any kind of sports but I do enjoy playing some with the family and friends. Like basketball, baseball, volleyball, & soccer.



No comments:

Post a Comment