Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sunday Songs (8) & In My Mailbox



I heard this on Soul Surfer (review to come) and I fell in love.
I've felt like I heard this before but nonetheless I'm sorry I forgot about it.
Probably from another movie.

Anyways, here's It's Your Life by Francesca Battistelli





Happy Listening!









Gifted to me by my family-




Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin.

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Thank You to my wonderful father who got me those two plus a Burlington coat factory gift card. Love you, love you. 

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner. Thank You to my younger brother. This year I kept telling them to not be afraid to buy me the books I put on my list and they listened. Thank you, Thank you so much.....:) 

Then, if you can see, some none books along with everything else. The game dance central 2 from my lovely mother and Scream 4 (ohmygod I'm so happy) from my younger sister. So giddy with happiness you don't even know, then again if you got books and you are a major book lover then....ya know.

Plus, I gifted to myself-



I downloaded the ebook to Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! by Rusty Fischer which I got from Smashwords for free. But since I'm a lover of hard copies I just had to print it out in a book let.

You see, I already spend enough time on the computer I don't want to spend anymore on something that relaxes me. (blogging, facebook, typing out my stories) My eyes need a break from the screen once in a while.




You can see I tied it off with a silk black ribbon since there was no way in hell any of my staplers were going to go through that thing.

Anyways, I hope everyone and their families had a wonderful holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment