Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
This Week's Questions are Holiday Related.
Red or Green?
Green. I actually want to add a light green to my many colors in my room. By the way I have pink, blue, & purple. Sounds crazy but it all works. :)
Favorite Christmas Carol?
Can it be any christmas song instead......I'll have to say Santa Baby sung by Eartha Kitt & White Christmas sung by Michael Buble and Shania Twain
What do you want for Christmas?
Books and money. Why books if I want money, well, money can buy more then just books like clothes. I love, love, love clothes.
Favorite Holiday Treat?
No holiday treats, just desserts. I'm the baker in the family and my favorite to do is called the five layer bar. It's a simple recipe that'll take only, like, five minutes and it's for major sweet tooth lovers. Some of you may know it, they now sell it in stores. You know what I may do the recipe for you guys later on my other blog- Dashley's Writing Process.
Favorite Holiday Tradition?
We don't have many traditions, but I'll have to say, going Christmas shopping. We of course go shopping for each other at target and it's when we kids go shopping for each other. We'll take turns with our dad to go looking for what we want to give to our siblings and it's just fun. Hanging out with my family is always fun. :)
Due to the craziness of the holiday season Know Me Better is taking a few weeks off. It will resume in 2012.
Hosted by Literary Escapism
A simple challenge that'll go well with my others.
Here are the guidelines:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
- Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
- I want this to be an easy challenge, so you can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. It all depends on how fast you read and how adventurous you want to be. For me, I want to say I’m going to do another 50 new authors, but with two kids, I didn’t made my goal in 2011, so I’m going to be smarter and say 25. If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop. Any new author you try can be added to Mr. Linky. We all want to know about your new experience.
- After reading your new author, write your review and then come back here and add your link to Mr. Linky. Make sure you include your name and the author, but adding the title is completely up to you.
- Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome. You don’t have to have a site to participate. You can link up via Facebook, GoodReads or even Amazon if you’d like.
I'll be reading lots of new authors thanks to my other challenges I'm doing 2012 Debut authors and the Standalone one. So I can't wait to meet these new authors. :) My goal will be 25 books, yay!