Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)



A weekly book meme hosted by The Story Siren






Sorry, I believe they are not free any more.





Set in Stone by Beth Balmanno


A Season Of Eden by Jennifer Laurens




Now my monthly book purchase- March 30




Two books for the price of one- woohoo!


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead


Happy Weekend Everybody!







I bought this book while blowing time at a pretty cool used bookstore.



 




 

5 comments:

  1. Vampire Academy is fantastic! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You ladies! I hope I'll enjoy them too. :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I want two for one, too! :D Happy Reading!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower, I hope you really enjoy the Vampire Academy books they get better as the series goes on, my IMM

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete