Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Review: Prophet




Prophet (Struck #0.5) by Jennifer Bosworth
Publication Date: April 25, 2012
Genre: YA
Pages: 24
Goodreads





Summary

In Prophet, Rance Ridley, the teenage son of a cult leader, lives on an isolated compound, disconnected from modern civilization. There is no running water. No electricity. And no law but the Prophet's. When Rance is caught in an act of flagrant disobedience, his father delivers the ultimate punishment, and Rance is set on a course that will change everything.

Prophet is a disturbing glimpse into the past of the villain of Jennifer Bosworth’s debut novel, Struck.



Ohmigod, this short is 100% creepy.

Yep, pretty much sums it up but since I'm a good reviewer I'll give you a little bit more.

I just saw the trailer for Struck and the guy in white totally gave me the chills. This book is no different and this is the story of how he came to be. All I can say is......wow. Just pure awesomeness!

And that ending. Just blew my mind. *shudders*

If you can't wait for Struck to come out then I most definitely recommend you guys read this. Really anyone whoms into YA lit should most definitely check this out.




It all started with a little innocents but then turned into a whole lot of sins.



Happy Reading Everybody!








No comments:

Post a Comment