Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break-athon Wrap Up

 
 
 
So, spring break is over. Which totally sucks but because of this break it really got me thinking. And I can not wait for the semester to be over so I can get back to my life- which is writing.
 
So my new plan is, ditching summer semester and I might not do a fall because I want to full fill my dream and I can't do that if I'm going from one busy semester to another. Sound strange, huh?
 
But if I want to be published before my 20th then I must take a break from school. Which is totes fine by me. :)
 
Anyways, what I accomplish over my break (click the colors for review)-
 
Forgive My Fins- Tera Lynn Childs
 
Intuition- J Meyers
 
Love & Leftovers- Sarah Tregay
 
Thirteen Reasons Why- Jay Asher
 
Six Moon Summer- S.M. Reine
 
Reviews to come for those two.
 
 
So over all I think I did great with the few other things I had to do in my life. If you want to see my spring break-athon list just click.
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think you should 'totes' hurry up and publish your darn book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day Logan, haha, you have no idea. :)

    Me too, I do need to get my darn book published soon. Well, I hope to do it before my 20th birthday, so I have till Dec 1.

    And you'll be one of the first people to know when it's ready. :)

    ReplyDelete