Monday, January 27, 2014

Ashley's Review: Switched (Fear Street #31) by R.L Stine

Switched (Fear Street, # 31)
Switched (Fear Street #31) by R.L Stine
Publication Date: May 1st 1995
Genre: Young Adult
Pages: 150
Format: Paperback
Source: Bought
 
 
~Summary~
 
Part of a series of horror stories based on Fear Street, this is the tale of a little cabin in the Fear Street woods where a girl can really lose her mind. This is what has happened to Nicole and Lucy - now Lucy is in Nicole's body, and Nicole is in Lucy's, and Lucy is getting away with murder.
 
 
~My Thoughts~
 
I knew the basis of the plot, about two best friends that switch bodies and all of a sudden there’s murders going on and it might be because of one them. But what I got, what the words formed into, and where the story flowed to was something completely unexpected for me and my mind got f**ked but in an absolutely amazing way!! I couldn’t get enough and I was turning page after page dying to know what was going to happen next!
Honestly I’m not going to say much about the plot because it was so unexpected, so not what was forming in my head before I picked up this book, so if I say one little detail I might spoil it for you. It’s not cliché and whenever I thought I figured things out a new twist would ruin my hope and showed me that I was wrong. This happened a few times haha.
Overall, I’m pleased and wished it was longer! It was so mind blowing, I tried savoring it but it was just too good to do that. If you love books that make you question and throw’s you for a loop, then you should most definitely pick up this read!     
 
It will take possession over you
 
 
Sweet Readings Everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment