Friday, January 24, 2014

Cutepolish Adventures (4)

 
Cutepolish is a channel on YouTube and I absolutely love it! It's about a female that does simple nail designs. So instead of wasting money at a salon, you can take the time and do them yourselves!
 
I've done quite a few and it's so much fun!
 
So for my first day at Marinello Beauty School, going there for my manicuring license!, and I did the old newspaper look! So fun, especially since it worked!!
 
 
 
What you'll need:
 
Base & Top Coat polish
Light Gray Polish
Newspaper Clippings
Rubbing alcohol
&
A Small bowl
 
 
In just a few simple steps, you too can have this fun design! To learn how, just follow this video. I promise, you'll have a blast!
 
 
 
Until next time....<3
 
Sweet designing everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Looks brilliant, Ashley! How exciting that you're going to beauty school for manicuring! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete