Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (27)

 
 
~For Review~
 
 
Untimed25 Perfect DaysPretty Dark NothingGrasping at Eternity (The Kindrily, #1)Shadow Embraced (Haven, #1)
 
 
Untimed by Andy Gavin
25 Perfect Days by Mark Tullius
Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid
Grasping At Enternity by Karen Amanda Hooper
Shadow Embraced by Cherre Smith
 
Thank you to NetGalley, publishers, and the authors! *muah*
 
 
~Kindle Freebies~
 
I've gotten so many in the past week or so and because of so many I'll just tell you the names of the books with links to Amazon, most are still FREE! so go check them out ^_^
 

Ember X (Death Collectors) by Jessica Sorensen
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor *squeal* So good and I'm not even halfway done yet, loving it!
Verity (Cursed #1) by Claire Farrell
Grace Doll by Jennifer Laurens
Faux (Short Story) by Ken Hattaway
 
Yeah, I just can't help myself! Though, I'm good cause they were all FREE! Such a hoarder of books haha
 
~Library Loot~
 
 
I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked ItZombies Don't Cry (Living Dead Love Story, #1)I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)


 I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer- It's actually a cute read
Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer- I'm so grateful that my library system had it, now I can freaking devour it! :D
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga- Yeah, if the raving reviews are correct then I will have a blast with this one. Bring on the scares please!
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter


Well, that's it for me. Been reading a lot of zombies lately for the 2013 Reading Challenge. Though I hope to get to some other books soon haha!

Happy Hoarding Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment