Monday, November 16, 2015

Book Review: Early Bird Special by Tracy Krimmer

Early Bird Special by Tracy Krimmer
Publication Date: November 5th, 2014
Genre: Adult Romance
Pages: 30
Format: ebook
Source: Free on Amazon
Read: November 12th, 2015



~Summary~

Francie excels at her job as a party planner, but can't say the same about love. When an obnoxious, but handsome, man approaches her in line at a Thanksgiving sale, she pushes him away like she always does. Can Francie put her fears aside and nab an early bird special, or is she destined to plan every wedding but her own?


~My Thoughts~

I haven't read a book about Thanksgiving before so I thought I'd grab a copy of this when it was up for free to help me get even more into the mood (if possible) for the holidays. The premise sounded lovely and though I follow Tracy Krimmer on Facebook I've never read one of her books before so I thought it was time that I do. I liked this little short but I do wish it was a little longer to truly sink my toes into the story. I thought it was going to be a lot more romantic than it was, it was more about Francie realizing she needs to change a little in her love life or she'll be an old spinster. And less about having us fall in love with the characters getting together and wanting to ship them. In that aspect, I was a little bit disappointed.    






Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment