Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013 Netgalley Knockout!

 
 
I've been feeling bad for not getting to my deadlines for Netgalley but sometimes it's just hard when they approve you and then just a short few days later they take it off the site haha.
 
That doesn't happen all the time but it can feel like that. But with the few books I get approved for, my own stack, and from authors that do choose to come to our site it can get overwhelming. So to work on reviewing more that need to get reviewed like yesterday I'll be signing up for this challenge. I'm so excited and thanks to Grace @ Books of Love I was able to find out about this challenge.
 
~The Rules~
 
Here's all the details you need to know:
  • Netgalley Knockout will run from July 1 - September 30
  • You are not limited to ebooks from Netgalley! You can include any ebook you have received for review from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or from a publisher or author directly. It just must be an ebook and it must be a review book.
  • You can only count books that you read from July 1 to September 30. Nothing read before the challenge starts or after it ends will count toward the challenge!
  • You do not have to only include books released during the months July, August, or September - but you can include these, of course! Any electronic review book counts, whether it has already been released or is still yet to be released!
  • Again, even if the book has already been released, if you're reading a review ebook copy of it then it counts toward the challenge!
***And if you find this post after July 1st - no worries! You can join the challenge through the linky all the way up to September 1st if you'd like!***
 
 
 
 
I hope to be getting to all the books that need to be done in the time period of this challenge, so it's 10+ books. I won't be naming all the titles for you today but when you see this as a post title, Netgalley Knockout Review, then you'll know what titles I am doing haha.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Weekend Everybody!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you will be joining this challenge. I think it's a wonderful idea for us to get our e-books done and get our review piles down, plus it's a great way to get support from others when we need motivation. Thanks for mentioning me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete