Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Love in the Mist (MacKay's #1) by S.R. Roddy

Love in the Mist (MacKay's #1)
 
Love in the Mist (MacKay's #1) by S.R. Roddy
Publication Date: December 10th 2012
Genre: Paranormal Erotic
Pages: 58
Format: Kindle
Source: Free from Amazon
 
 
~Summary~
 
Dreams are said to be our subconscious thoughts and desires. What then does it mean to dream of someone from another time? Tasha had begun to wonder about her own sanity, who falls in love in a dream? Then one fate filled night a mysterious man steps out of the mist boldly walking into her world. Will she be brave enough to follow the path fate has set her on or will she falter at the threshold?
 
 
~My Thoughts~
 
Paranormal erotic’s are a hit for me. Behind the words and characters you can really see the love they have for each other. Natasha - Tasha- has been dreaming of a certain guy for six months now and for some reason he is now invading her reality. I liked Tahsa's chapters for the most part but there was one that didn't really need to be. Or the author could have died down on the detail that was happening to the orphanage home Tasha was providing to a town in Texas. I mean it just kept going, for seven pages and a chapter total.
Because of this chapter it dragged on and took away the charm this short has. It killed my mood after reading an amazing chapter where the two finally feel each other and the start of turning their relationship a reality.
Tavish has been dreaming of Tasha of late too. How this came to be is a mystery, especially since they are from two completely different eras of time. But after months of dreaming and falling in love with each other, one night their two worlds come together somehow and there wants to being together is finally fulfilled.
When the time came for them to become one I was quite surprised when I found out this was Tasha's first time. What a lucky girl, cause boy did he know what he was doing. First time and she gets herself a couple of orgasms. It was hot but romantic throughout the words. You could really feel the love, mostly from Tavish. Who is very swoon worthy ladies ;).
I loved reading from his point of view. I think I love reading any males point of view, reading and seeing through their eyes as they watch and interact with the woman they love. I love seeing guys in love haha. It also gives me a chance on seeing how my man sees me. I'm lucky to have someone love me like Tavish loves Tasha.
The ending is a little bittersweet. But I'm glad there is hope for a happy ending for her. Overall, this was another great short. Minus one let down chapter, it was a very enjoyable read and my favorite scene would have to be when Tavish in his latest "dream" was able to touch her. Was able to wrap his arms around the one he loves.
 
 
Will disturb your being
 
 
Sweet Readings Everybody!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment