Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Song (23)

 
"But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (I'm into you)"
 
When I listen to this song this gets my heart pumping and it brings my boyfriends and I's memories forth which I absolutely love cause I'm still into you babes! Just the thought of you brings butterflies to my stomach and just the sound of your name brings a big smile to my face <3 :D
 
Haha, I promised him I wouldn't be a sappy girlfriend on Facebook. So I'm being a sappy girlfriend on my lovely blog.
 
And summer is probably the sappiest time of the year because of all the summer loving.
 
So, who are you still into? Maybe this song from Paramore can help bring that person forth
 
 
 
Happy Listening Everybody!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment