Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Songs (26)

 
"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But

You're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things
 
You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you"
 
 
I just stumbled upon this song and now I just can't get enough of it. The words speak truth about me (and I'm sure to most females out there) so I've been falling for this song. Those lyrics up there, if my handsome man sang those to me my knees would surely buckle haha. And put a giant smile on my face as whenever he sing to me does <3
 
Miss you handsome! *kisses* <3
 
Anyways, ladies and gentleman enjoy Little Things by One Direction
 
 
 
 
Happy Listening Everybody!
 




 
 
Labrinth feat. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful
 
 
Such a beautiful song and it's just stuck in my head.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment