Friday, September 25, 2015

Attention Authors!

Do you have a book coming out in October? Does the genre fall under horror, thriller, urban fantasy, paranormal, and some kind of mystery that involves one of the previously mentioned genres? Then sign the form below and I'll promote your book on the day it releases! 

Why only these type of books? Because I absolutely LOVE Halloween and for the first time on this blog I would like to do a 31 days of Halloween. Though since I already review these genres and horror movies anytime of the year, I don't yet know how I'm going to do a 31 days of Halloween haha.  

I'm thinking a few DIY Halloween projects and some bootastic pastries maybe, with of course creepy reads and horror movie reviews. 

If you have any suggestions then I would love to hear what you have to say! 

Indie and Traditional Authors welcomed!






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment