Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Mini Review: Dominated by the Demon (To Hell and Back #1) by Delilah Dark

Dominated by the Demon (To Hell and Back #1) by Delilah Dark
Publication Date: June 1st, 2015
Genre: Adult Paranormal Erotica
Pages: 16
Format: ebook
Source: Free on Amazon
Read: September 10th, 2015



~Summary~

Rachael finds herself stretched to her limits when she agrees to be used by the sexy and dominate demon. 

He promised to make her wildest dreams come true in exchange for her total submission, but will she be able to take him all and satisfy the dark and carnal lust of this hellish monster?



~My Thoughts~

I don't know if I'm crazy but the cover piqued my interest, I mean how can it not haha. This was a hot, little quickie and the readers get exactly what they came for, some steamy action ;). Other than that, there's not much to say. 

Will I continue the series, no. There's not much of a story in this one to have a follow up, but a simple one that tied all the strings at the end of it. And call me cheap but I'm not paying $2.99 for the sequel that's only another 16 pages. 





Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment